Did you know?…

Working Holiday Maker visa (subclasses 417 and 462) initiatives to support northern Australia.

From 21 November 2015, you might be eligible for an employment extension to work with one employer in Northern Australia beyond the usual limit of six months. Up to 12 months work with one employer in northern Australia.

Second Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462) initiative

This initiative will be available to participants from all of Australia’s Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462) arrangement partner countries. Pending the necessary legislation coming into effect, applications will open in late 2016. The legislation will set out what work is eligible, and only work performed after the legislation commences will be eligible to be counted toward a second Work and Holiday (subclass 462) visa application.

Subclass 462 visa holders who undertake three months (88 days) work during their stay in either the agriculture or tourism and hospitality industries within northern Australia, will become eligible to apply for a second Work and Holiday visa. For this purpose, northern Australia includes all of the Northern Territory, and those parts of Western Australia and Queensland above the Tropic of Capricorn.

All participants will be required to pay a new Visa Application Charge when they apply for a second Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462).

Dejar respuesta

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here